Content must be appropriate for general audiences of all ages.
- Adult-oriented, nudity or sexually explicit material
- Inappropriate language
- Harmful or dangerous material
- Hateful material
- Violent or graphic material
- Posting sensitive or confidential information about another person or entity
- Betting or gambling-related content
- Derogatory statements targeting companies/individuals
- Phone unlocking or jailbreaking
- Affiliate marketing links, products or websites related to get-rich-quick schemes, phone unlock, FOREX trading, weight loss products, etc.
- Boosting social media traffic (e.g. buying likes, followers, views)
- Websites flagged as potential malware threats
- Promotion of illegal activities
- Religious or political content deemed controversial by the editor
- Content related to payday loans, credit scores, reports, ratings
- Content that reflects negatively upon parties involved and threatens them with litigation
Limited Distribution Content
- Illicit drugs
- Cosmetic procedures and body modification
- Adult and sex
- Sexual reproductive health
Headlines must be news-worthy and not contain first-person terms such as "You", "I", "We", etc. Headlines should be a minimum of 6 to 8 words and not sound too sales-oriented. Avoid terms like "Buy now", "free", etc.
Intellectual Property Guidelines
- Copyright and trademark laws protect the intellectual property of individuals or entities. Content submitted to resellpr.com should not contain the intellectual property of others without explicit written permission.
- resellpr.com takes intellectual property infringement seriously and will side with the person or entity alleging infringement upon notification. Before submitting any content, it is recommended to search the Library of Congress for potential copyright infringement and the US Patent and Trademark Office's database for potential trademark infringement.
- The responsibility to ensure that submitted content does not infringe on someone else's intellectual property rests solely with the submitter. resellpr.com will not be held liable for intellectual property infringement.
- In case of alleged intellectual property infringement, resellpr.com may remove the content and will not repost it unless a court of competent jurisdiction rules that there is no infringement.